The Dover Shooting Sock
The Dover is taken from Pennine's superfine Merino wool collection and they are beautifully soft. The Dover shooting sock is knitted in natural, muted earthy tones which are always popular. A simple pattern is enhanced by a clever knitted detail to add some extra texture and dimension to the socks, giving them a hand-knitted look.
- The Cumbrian Mocha Merino Wool Shooting Sock£48.00 (With garter £61.00)
- The Rannoch Moor 'Spruce' Shooting Sock£46.00 (With garter £56.00)
- The Tweedy Shooting Sock - Spruce£46.00 (With garter £56.00)
- The Cromarty Cushion Foot Shooting Sock - Bracken£41.00 (With garter £51.00)
- The Cumbrian Merino Wool Shooting Sock - Burgundy£48.00 (With garter £61.00)
- The Chiltern Wool Shooting Sock - Purple£24.95 (With garter £34.95)