The Lomond Shooting Sock
The classic simplicity of this shooting sock means that it has become a year on year firm staple in our collection as well as our customer's wardrobes! We have eleven colourways with contrasting turnovers to tempt you and many of them go up to size 14.5.
The two tone Lomond is made from a Merino-Acrylic blend and is a great sock to have in your sock drawer - a wide range of colours means there is something for most tweeds and they make a great book sock too.
If you fancy The Lomond with a twist why not take a look at The Lomond with Pheasant or Grouse embroidery?
- The Imperial Embroidered Shooting Sock - Antique Gold£33.00 (With garter £46.00)
- The Lomond 'Spruce & Thistle' Shooting Sock with Grouse Embroidery£31.50 (With garter £41.50)
- The Lintridge Cushion Foot Merino Shooting Sock£29.00 (With garter £39.00)
- The Lomond Shooting Sock with Pheasant Embroidery - Spruce & Burgundy£31.50 (With garter £41.50)
- The Cobnash Cotton Shooting Sock, Conifer with Currant£21.00 (With garter £31.00)