The Marlbrook Merino Shooting Sock
The Marlbrook is exclusive to us at the Shooting Sock Company and we designed it with comfort, durability and good value in mind. With 73% Merino wool and 27% nylon, the sock feels beautifully soft and has a contrasting coloured band on the turnover with a delicate knitted pattern.
The Marlbrook is available in five different colourways. The Grape & Heather and the Fern & Fig are popular colour choices for early season shooting and look great on the moors, especially with the contrasting garters and they also go up to a size 14.
The Prussian Blue & Navy is also available in an XL leg, please click on the link here for more information.
- The Ledicot Shooting Sock - Mustard & CherrySpecial Price £10.00 (With garter £23.00) Regular Price £20.00 (With garter £33.00)
- The Marlbrook 'XL' Leg Merino Wool Shooting Sock£26.50 (With garter £36.50)
- The Berrington 'Seaweed Green' Cotton Cable Top Shooting SockSpecial Price £15.00 (With garter £25.00) Regular Price £21.00 (With garter £31.00)
- The Penrith Wool Shooting Sock - Spice£25.96 (With garter £38.96)
- The Penrith Wool Shooting Sock - Olive & Burgundy£25.96 (With garter £38.96)
- The Chiltern Wool Shooting Sock - Tweed Lovat£24.95 (With garter £34.95)