The Regent Merino Shooting Sock
The Regent shooting sock from Pennine remains one of our longest running designs, a clean simple classic design with contrasting diamond patterned tops. The 97% extra fine Merino wool will keep your feet warm all day and the 3% nylon provides durability.
Extra fine Merino is made from long staple Merino wool spun into fine single strands. The wool is then doubled into a luxury two fold yard that is knitted at just the right tension to create an exceptional luxury material. The optional garter finishes off this stately, luxury sock.
The Navy colourway with lovat is exclusive to us and looks so smart on the leg with a blue tweed. The Hummingbird colourway is new from Pennine for this season and is a very vibrant rich blue.
- The Viceroy Shooting Sock, ChiantiSpecial Price £30.00 (With garter £43.00) Regular Price £54.00 (With garter £67.00)
- The Melrose Navy Shooting SockSpecial Price £30.00 (With garter £40.00) Regular Price £44.95 (With garter £54.95)
- The Chequers Shooting Sock - Navy£47.00 (With garter £57.00)
- The Kendal Merino Wool Shooting Sock - Turquoise£48.00 (With garter £61.00)
- The Kendal Merino Wool Shooting Sock - Mid Navy£48.00 (With garter £61.00)
- The Norfolk Merino Wool Shooting Sock - HummingbirdSpecial Price £30.00 (With garter £43.00) Regular Price £48.00 (With garter £61.00)