The Cotton Chessboard Shooting Sock
Our cotton collection has grown substantially over the seasons and The Chessboard was the first patterned cotton shooting sock we created!
The Chessboard is always a popular style and in the classic green and gold combination it looks stunning. The benefit of a cotton shooting sock is that it will keep your feet much cooler than merino and pure wool which traditionally the socks are made from. This makes the cotton a popular choice for those wearing neoprene lined boots, the early grouse season and shooting abroad, or a milder winter.
The cotton socks can be complimented with a garter from our extensive range if desired.
- The Chessboard Shooting Sock - Burnt Orange & Ivy Green£47.00 (With garter £57.00)
- The Dodmarsh 'Currant' Cotton Shooting Sock£19.00 (With garter £29.00)
- The Berrington 'Savanna' Cotton Cable Top Shooting Sock£22.50 (With garter £32.50)
- The Cobnash Cotton Shooting Sock, Conifer with Currant£22.00 (With garter £32.00)
- The Allensmore 'Royal Blue' Cotton Cushion Foot Shooting Sock£20.00 (With garter £30.00)