The Byron Shooting Sock
The Byron shooting sock from Pennine is a popular choice season after season and is sheer understated elegance. A smart, classic sock that never ages and can be worn with or without a garter.
The contrast stripe features a patterned knit to give an attractive subtle detail.
Now available in seven wonderful tones you are spoilt for choice! New for this season is the Pecan which is most eye catching with the orange turnover and an orange garter if desired, truly splendid Autumnal colours.
This season we also have The Byron Child's Shooting Sock, available in Olive and also Greenacre in XS.
- The Ledicot Shooting Sock - Mustard & CherrySpecial Price £10.00 (With garter £23.00) Regular Price £20.00 (With garter £33.00)
- The Penrith Shooting Sock, Derby Tweed and Forest£25.96 (With garter £38.96)
- The Marlbrook 'XL Leg' Merino Shooting Sock£26.50 (With garter £36.50)
- The Marlbrook Fern Green & Fig Merino Shooting SockSpecial Price £20.00 (With garter £30.00) Regular Price £28.00 (With garter £38.00)
- The Willersley 'Derby Tweed & Stone' Shooting Sock£23.00 (With garter £33.00)
- The Penrith Wool Shooting Sock - Spice£25.96 (With garter £38.96)